Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well Its March

Hello everyone, welcome back to ~S.I.P.I.~ blog, alot has gone on this month with just picking up a new case, so we have all been working hard on, and our Stepp Cemetery investigation has been bumped to the end of this month, due to illnesses in the group. I think we have all ended up coming down with that nasty flu bug that has gone around. I know personally it sucked! lol.

With it now being March we are hoping the weather will co-operate with us, but you know how Indiana weather is... nice one day and cold as hell the next.

If you have not had a chance to look at our new features on our site, please do. We have added a few unexplained photos, evps, videos along with a new chat room, guestbook and forums. Please check those out and leave us a comment!

Well I need to get back to work, just wanted to kinda fill everyone in on what is been going on! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment